Service & Guarantee
Our aim is to keep our customers satisfied so our employees are committed to providing you with the best possible professional assistance and advice.
If you discover a problem with a Grand Hall product please inspect the product carefully and contact us as soon as possible on email@example.com or phone us on 1800 680 405.
At Grand Hall we have confidence in our products so we offer and excellent guarantee. For our Grand Hall outdoor kitchens, a guarantee period of 2 years applies from the date of purchase. If a defect becomes apparent within 24 months which is the result of material and/or construction errors, then we guarantee that we will replace or repair the defective component at no charge.
Specific characteristics of the guarantee provisions:
5 year guarantee against damage to stainless steel components from rust-through
2 year guarantee against rust-through for parts finished in enamel
2 year guarantee against rust-through for coated parts
1 year guarantee on accessories
All rights based on the guarantee become null and void if:
- The product is not assembled and installed in accordance with the instructions - the product is used improperly
- Scratches, dents, damage, discolouration etc. occur due to heat and aggressive cleansing agents
- The product is used for commercial purposes and/or is rented out
- The product suffers damage from the forces of nature
- Burn spots occur due to improper maintenance and/or cleaning of the barbecue (for example due to grease / fat remaining behind and burning)
- The gas hose is not properly installed; always read the installation instructions carefully beforehand
- The product is not being used in the country where it was purchased due to the applicable guidelines in that country
- Damage results from use or from third parties (including Natural Gas conversions)
The following are excluded from the guarantee:
- Ignition batteries
- Peeling / separation of the coating as a result of grease / fat build up (e.g. fat fires)
- Peeling / separation of the paint / enamel and coating
- Light rust such as flash-rust
- Normal wear and tear resulting from usage - faults which do not noticeably affect the operation or value of the appliance. All warranty coverage excludes barbecue paint loss or rusting (except rust-through) which are either expendable parts that can wear out from normal use in less than two years, or are conditions that can be the result of normal use, accident or improper installation or maintenance. To make a claim based on the guarantee, the purchase receipt must always be provided.